I spent lots of time with my good ol' Mom and Dad. This was one day after church and my mom thought I looked so cute all dressed up that she snapped a little family photo. We really have taken lots of pictures, my mom just forgets to put them on this blog. I'll try to help her remember!

I also celebrated Mother's Day! This is me and my Mom and Nana, and Grandma Packer.

This was my first Father's Day! Here I am with My Dad, My Dad's Dad, and My Dad's Dad's Dad. Confused? I am!

I turned ONE!!! Mom says she has so many pictures from my Birthday that she'll have to do a post just for that. We'll see when that happens...

I celebrated my second 4th of July and I do what I can to continue to be Momm'y Little Firecracker!

I ate an ice cream cone all by myself...I didn't get THAT messy. Plus, we were camping up at Shady Acres and it was teh 4th of July, what better excuses can you find to let a one year old be a one year old!

I went to Bear Lake for the Kidd Family Reunion. I loved every minute of it!
I had a ball playing in the sand with Parker, Nixon, Olivia, Gracie, Megan, & Nicole.
I was the best boat driver..well, with a little help from Dad.
I LOVE Bear Lake!
I went Four-Wheeling with Mom and Dad, but I HAVE to be the Driver, and yes I like my tongue sticking out when we go fast!
and I found this really cool cabin that was just my size!
I went fishing with my Gramps, Dad, Uncle Russ, and Cousin Jack...we caught 2 fish!
I read lots of books, especially ones with trucks and dogs!
I went Swimming at my cousin Kaden's House. I love the water!
I went to the Dinosaur Park, dug for bones, and learned how to say AAAAGGGHHHH justlike a Dinosaur.
Here I am copying my Dad...sunglasses and all!
This was so funny to me...this cow was licking my hand! This was at Great-Grandma Fern's dairy farm. It was pretty much hilarious!
Well thanks for stopping by to see our Summer! The fun isn't over yet though...

7 comments:
I love the post. He is do dang cute and I can't believe how big he has gotten. Where does time go! We look forward to more pictures!!
He really is totally adorable! I just love him. I loved his picture of him standing by the fence and then mowing with his daddy. Too cute. Can't wait to see more of his birthday pictures...whenever that will be. Ha ha ha.
Yay!! I love the post! The pictures are so amazing and fun!
So cute! Tate is such a little cutie. You've got a cute family Karalee!
Good to see what's been going on! He is so cute, and such a good writer!
Hey Kara! I just found your blog! You look great!
Hi Kara! Congrats on a new baby! That is great news. I'm sure you're baby girl will be adorable. Guess what? We're expecting our #3 in September! It's kind of crazy to even think about! Please do send me an email because I don't think I have you're address anymore. Mine is brookecsorenson@yahoo.com. I hope to hear from you soon!!!
Post a Comment